Sarah Thiebaud earned her 300-hour RYT certification in power vinyasa flow, CPT NASM, NKT Level 1, FMT Blades Advanced, and is a graduate of Temple University earning her doctorate in physical therapy.
Sarah's clinical eye and athleticism led her to teach and train at studios in California, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Pennsylvania.
Sarah specializes in sports injuries and performance, functional/movement assessment, integrative therapy and yoga.
- Identifying the cause before treating the symptoms.
- Improving movement quality.
- Inspiring others to self-manage their recovery and health.
- Tom Meyers, "Anatomy Trains"
- Gray Cook, "Movement"
- Shirley Sahrmann, "Diagnosis and Treatment of Movement Impairment Syndromes"
"Seek the path that demands your whole being." - Rumi