Linnea Rothenmaier is a NASM certified personal trainer, AiM practitioner, 200 RYT yoga instructor, BASI Pilates comprehensive instructor, and has logged approximately 10,000 athletic training hours as an Aerial circus performer, Collegiate rower, Competitive equestrian athlete, and dedicated yoga and pilates practitioner.
Linnea has over 10 years of experience teaching a variety of athletic and therapeutic movements styles. Her current focus is centered around a comprehensive movement analysis and intake process which provides information that can be used to efficiently get to the root cause of the situation.
- The moment when my client and I realize there's been huge transformation and change.
- Fostering strong relationships and community
- To facilitate long term resilience from injury
- “What the Foot” Gary Ward
- “Of water and the spirit” Malidoma Patrice Some
- Iyengar Yoga & Yoga Philosophy
“A true community begins in the hearts of the people involved. It is not a place of distraction but a place of being.” Malidoma Patrice Some
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Albert Einstein